Antec nine hundred or P180B??

Associate
As above guys. Would appreciate your informed opinions as I'm off out to bay one of these later, but can't decide which one :confused:

PS Originally wanted the P182, but it's out of stock and I can't wait.

Last edited:
OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Don't get me wrong, the Nine Hundred is a very good case but you can't get past the fact that it is an upgraded standard midi-tower.

The P182 is a bespoke super midi-tower with the extra space, airflow and cable management that comes along with it.

Soldato
P180 has loads of flaws. The 900 is a load of rubbish. The P182 is a very nice case, although takes a lot of effort to get a tidy build in it, and weighs a tonne.

I don't hate all Antecs though, although it looks that way!
Built a pc in one of these today, brilliant case for the money. Nice design, looks pretty good, compact, quiet and comes with a powersupply that is fine for most people.
Not really what you'd be looking at for a high end rig, but a nice piece of kit, see, don't hate all antecs :D

ps - the system I built is a Q6600 rendering machine, dead quiet :)

Associate
I like my 900 case but each to there own. Right about cable management could be better but a bit of dremeling soon sorts that out.

Soldato
i must admit that well the 900 does have some cable management issues :p but if you look at what cables you have and plan carefully you can manage them alright, there are 2 small gaps n the back plate next to ehre the mobo sits which is pretty goo to put cables behind, ive actually done a bit of a mad storage behind that and the side panel, got the stat cable excess and all the case fan molex's in the small gap so they are all hidden, i think i did an alrihgt job considering and with no mods done, ill post some pics to show ya what i mean. its got nooks and cranneys where ya can hid excess things away :D..... but that with modular PSU, if its not modular might be more difficult to hind them away but im sure if you just strap the excess to the base it should case a disturbance to the flow really :)

Back
Top Bottom