Hotels or B&B in brighton

Caporegime
Going to see some friends in Brighton this weekend and there's going to be a few of us to not enough room to crash at his place therefore will need a hotel or B&B to crash on saturday night, not stayed in a hotel there before, can someone recommend one ? (under £75 a night) preferred and close to town please.

p.s. I only realise it's bloody half term next week.....only a spur of the moment thing, only decided to go yesterday !

Associate
http://www.premierinn.com/pti/checkHotelAvailability.do

The wife and me stayed in a Premier Inn just before Xmas and i highly recommend it for the money (although it was in a different area) the room was fantastic and the bed was very comfy ;)

We stayed in a Holday Inn at Portsmouth recently which was double the price and to be honest we were very dissapointed. The room wasn't any better, admitedly there was a pool, gym, bar and restaraunt. But if your not planning on using these, i'd go for the cheaper option.

Roll on the next evening away :cool:

Soldato
Me and my gf stayed in Brighton for a weekend last year for our joint birthdays. Stayed in a place called 'The Four Seasons'. Was a very nice little B&B, run by 2 guys (i presume they were partners, being brighton and all) Very friendly people but quite quiet.

Soldato
There are a couple of Travel Lodges in Brighton.

done a quick search....

The West Street one doesn't have any rooms for Saturday but the one out by Preston Park does, they are quoting £70.

Although it isn't in the town centre, it's on a bus route.

I assume you know where Preston Park is!

Caporegime
OP
There are a couple of Travel Lodges in Brighton.

done a quick search....

The West Street one doesn't have any rooms for Saturday but the one out by Preston Park does, they are quoting £70.

Although it isn't in the town centre, it's on a bus route.

I assume you know where Preston Park is!

Yup I do, its a bit of a trek considering there will be drinking til the late hours and the difficulties of getting back there.....

I found this place

http://www.gullivershotel.com/index.asp

£45 with breakfast, in Kemp town off the seafront. Anyone been ? It cerrtainly looks good.

Associate
Stayed at the Kings Hotel in Brighton, right on the sea front and not too far away from the nightlife.
Was pretty cheap as well, about £60 a night for the room.
Check on laterooms for it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom