[Flash - Actionscript] Self Assessment Quiz

Soldato
I'm wondering if anyone in the know can give me an idea of how difficult and and how long it would take to make two self assessment quizzes?

The quizzes would be integrated into a website and aimed at two different target audiences, but the main difference would be the questions and outcomes. There would be between 20 and 30 questions per questionnaire, which the user will be asked to rate themselves on. And depending how they are answered, or rated themselves, the user would be given a list of sections from the website that suit their needs/interests. The user then goes off to read those sections, of which there would be a total of 10.

This website has something similar to what I'm describing: http://www.windmillsonline.co.uk/interactive/section_1/subsection_1/page2.html

Any input would be helpful.

Associate
if all you want to do is total up a users score, so that if they score between x - xx they go to one page, between xxx - xxxx another, xxxxx - xxxxxx etc etc etc - then its pretty straightforward.

are you going to do it on a scoring system or have you something else in mind?

Soldato
OP
I think a scoring system would be the best option. But you've got to take into account how they rate themselves with each question, otherwise you'd end up being directed to a page which has no relevance to the user.

Back
Top Bottom