scariest movies

Associate
yeah but alien isnt scary?

Its a good film with some nice suspense but there isnt actually any scary bits in it?

I thought it was scary the first time i watched it, mind u i was about twelve at the time :D

Still a good flick though watched it for the first time in ages last night, it stands up well for an old film. Ridly scott at his finest .

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
for me no films are scary dont think they are scary enough.. or made me scream like a girl

Saw 1 - Amazing stroy line , not really scary just gore , kept your mind in focus "wtf is going to happen" ... made me want to watch saw 2 ... then saw 3/4 = pointless

Soldato
i must get round to watching threads. im pretty hardened when it comes to scary/disturbing films. i wonder how this will impact on me. cant wait to see it. :p 28 days later was one that got me thinking, "what if" biological weapons are so advanced these days, anything like that could be possible. i love films, that could turn out to be a possibility. obviously i wouldn't want it to happen.

outbreak was another good one, which also gets ya thinking, its not scary, but its very impactive!

Soldato
Unless you watch horror movies on your own in a dark room then it's just not worth the effort :p

My list is:

Halloween (original of course)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original again, scared the crap out of me).

I enjoyed The Descent very much when i saw it on tv recently, very clever movie and pretty scary.

Capodecina
Soldato
I have not been scared by a film since I was 9

What about this one?

scaryfilm.jpg

Suspended
The ring. I get scared by things like the fly that was on the film that then flew out the screen.

Grudge is gash

Associate
I dont really find horror type films scary but some are pretty good to watch anyway! I love the shining but its the only stephen king film I can face, the rest are horrendous!

Back
Top Bottom