Jailbreak and unlock Iphones in less than 3 mins!

Soldato
Works fine for me on Windows, the OS X version just gives 'bus error'.

Only problem is Installer thinks things are installed that aren't (i.e. Summerboard and stuff), so will need to sort that out.

Associate
Jailbreaking looks very cool but I think the iPhones/iPod touch's are very expensive and if you're going to do this kinda stuff.. you may aswell wait until your warranty has run out :p But by then there'll probably be better stuff on the market lol.

Unless you're made of money of course.. then you can just chuck it in the bin if it breaks and buy a new one! lol

Soldato
Jailbreaking looks very cool but I think the iPhones/iPod touch's are very expensive and if you're going to do this kinda stuff.. you may aswell wait until your warranty has run out :p But by then there'll probably be better stuff on the market lol.

Unless you're made of money of course.. then you can just chuck it in the bin if it breaks and buy a new one! lol

It's a very safe process, as said above just restore it and use it as normal rather than throw it in the bin.

Soldato

Jailbreaking doesn't void your warrenty if its a UK phone.

Permabanned

Jailbreaking an iPod/iPhone is basically fool proof, it's SO easy and if you do somehow **** it up all you gotta do is hit restore on iTunes.

Soldato
Quick question about unlocking the phone to use on other networks. Does this only apply to UK networks? I ask becuase I might be going back to the US in October and don't want to buy an Iphone here that is unlocked and then still won't work in the US. SO if I unlock and jailbreak a 1.3 iphone could I use it on a US network?

Back
Top Bottom