Last ever Goodgreef at Tall Trees

Suspended
Its the last ever Goodgreef at Club M in Yarm on saturday. I have never been so really want to go and see what its like whilst its still there. I heard its being knocked down but presumably its only the Goodgreef night that moving.

Eddie Halliwell
Marcel Woods
Preach
Barry Connell

Anyone coming? Its either this or Asylum VS Technique at Space in Leeds for me

More info
http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/stockton-on-tees/club-m-tall-trees/2008/feb/16/event-156502

Soldato
i hate the place to be fair and cant wait to see it get knocked down :D

sugarshack/empire for life though innit , im gussing goodgreef will start doing there NE nights there instead

Suspended
OP

Why dont you like it? I've been told its a great club

(In terms of sound system and lighting, im not bothered if it doent have nice seats, welcoming staff and posh toilets)

Soldato
has always been full of ******* when ive been , plus its right out the way

the sad thing is it does have nice seats posh toilets and welcoming staff :p

too "clean"

Soldato
I went to one lasy May, similar line up, stayed at the hotel. The club is ok, bit manky in club M, needs a serious re-fit, as for the people that get in. I think i was the oldest there at 27, full of chavs.

Suspended
OP
Is it worth it to travel from leeds do you think? Last one ever so im sure it wont be all chavs. Mostly hardcore goodgreef people

Soldato
Stevie and tomma wil be there mate. Maybe Hedge will be aswell, i'll be in Vienna, also mate if you go up on friday there a judgement day on then, DJ Smurf :D

KaHn

Soldato

sugarshack/empire for life though innit , im gussing goodgreef will start doing there NE nights there instead

Well there doing bank holiday at digital in newcastle so that might pee on your bonfire.

KaHn

Suspended
OP
Stevie and tomma wil be there mate. Maybe Hedge will be aswell, i'll be in Vienna, also mate if you go up on friday there a judgement day on then, DJ Smurf :D

KaHn

Not a chance im doing judgement day before. I'll save up my energy for a massive one at tall trees. :D

yeh stevie said he'd be there with a few of the boys. should be good

Back
Top Bottom