Items not recieved.

Associate
Who is supposed to file a claim, if goods that were ordered on-line were never received?
Having ordered some RAM with first class postage, the company I ordered from is implying that I need to file the complaint.
However there are a load of questions that I don't know the answers to and using their notes system means it's taking ages to get the answers

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Questions such as?

Where was the item posted? (Post box, post office, business collection)

The exact location the item was posted?

Was it a package or parcel?

I could guess at some of them, but if the details are wrong then I'm only delaying the process and it's already been over 3 weeks since I placed the order.

Soldato
Where was the item posted? (Post box, post office, business collection)

The exact location the item was posted?

Was it a package or parcel?

I could guess at some of them, but if the details are wrong then I'm only delaying the process and it's already been over 3 weeks since I placed the order.

It's the retailer's responsibilty to process this kind of claim surely? Don't mess about with webnotes, speak to them directly.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
You would need to ask the sender whether it was sent by courier or Royal mail, where and when but to be honest, if youre making a complaint against them, the onus is for them to find out where it went and why it didnt get to you.

Permabanned
Indeed I have. Actually drove though there on Saturday evening.

Or it may have been Lower Kinnerton... not sure which one.

Well you probably drove through both :p

Lower is the England side, Higher the wales side, closer to Hope.

Unless you turned just by the Royal Oak, in which case you only drove through a little bit of Higher kinnerton.

Back
Top Bottom