iPhone software unlocked OOTB 1.1.2 and 1.1.3

Soldato
The -v at the end of the command is definitely the key thing here. Attempted mine several times and failed each time. the -v had it jailbroken in a minute flat. Pretty impressive :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I've always done the downgrade-jailbreak-upgrade.

I tried the ZiPhone unlock with a 1.1.3 OOTB iPhone but the app kept crashing in Windows (tried on XP & Vista).

I was using the ziphone -a -j -u command list, should I have used -v too?

Associate
To get from a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone -> Fully unlocked 1.1.3 iPhone you need to do this..

• Open installer.app
  • Update installer.app to the latest version (select sources in the bottom right, and click reload to check)
  • If you have the latest installer.app then go to "system" and install the BSD subsystem 2.0
  • When that's installed go back to sources in the bottom right.
  • Select "edit" in the top right, and then "add" in the top left
  • Add in the website "http://installer.iClarified.com" and press ok
  • Now go back to the installer menu and press on the iClarified menu.
  • Press the "1.1.3 softupdate & jailbreak"
  • Wait for that to install (takes a while because it downloads the 1.1.3 firmware via your WiFi connection).
  • When the iPhone reboots go back to installer.app and select the iClarified menu.. go back and press the GeoHotz unlock
  • Done.

I'm following this at the moment and I'm at the very end. For some reason when I try and install the Geohotz the screen goes black and returns to the start menu, but doesn't install properly as I have tried my t mobile sim and it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I'm following this at the moment and I'm at the very end. For some reason when I try and install the Geohotz the screen goes black and returns to the start menu, but doesn't install properly as I have tried my t mobile sim and it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sorry mate, don't install the BSD until you're on 1.1.3 (before you run the Geohot) hack.

I found this out myself. It crashes the unlock :(

I'll edit my post.

Associate
Works like a charm, but how do I get my applications, skins etc back from my 1.1.2 that are already installed? I need the service app to disable edge as it will cost me a fortune

Last edited:
Associate
all this will be pointless when Apple send out their push kill update to force all non 02 iPhones into redundancy mode.

Oh well.

Yep even if that was remotely possible which it aint all we do is DFU Restore and re-jailbreak :D

Last edited:
Associate
Have you got a source for this possable update or are you making that up? :)

Its BS, not possible and think about it do O2 really want to disable all there phones with all their valuable accounts, a lot of people are running O2 on their iPhones just not the official tarriff

If Apple had an issue with all this unlocking/jailbreaking there would be court cases a plenty by now... all this stuff is shifting iPhones and thats EXACTLY what they want :/

Soldato
Its BS, not possible and think about it do O2 really want to disable all there phones with all their valuable accounts, a lot of people are running O2 on their iPhones just not the official tarriff

If Apple had an issue with all this unlocking/jailbreaking there would be court cases a plenty by now... all this stuff is shifting iPhones and thats EXACTLY what they want :/

I know mate, i just dont want to call BS and then get a link thrown at me:D

Back
Top Bottom