You know when you're a 90's kid when ...

Associate
Just like to say thanks to the OP for this thread, brings back loads of memories!
Not everyone on the internet uses facebook and myspace so can the spam posts!

Demon Headmaster = Jack Straw.

Does any one remember WhizzyWig(sp?) on CITV? He was a flying alien with big eyes who lived in a sports bag.

Last edited:
YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES.
i had forgotten about this... just when did our TV die :( oh, now i remember, when big brother started.

Soldato
YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES

Those times were most undeniabley to best days of television i had ever witnessed. i was constantly glued to the TV and didnt take my eyes away.

sadly. they dont make them like they used to. :(

but i also used to wake up at 6:00am sometimes to see Sonic the hedgehog, Mario Brothers and if i was early enough i would catch biker mice from mars.

Associate
Does anyone remember the name of the childrens program on CBBC i think it was with some flying car that used to be able to go invisble amongst a few other things? A clock tower comes to mind when i think of it aswell (maybe its where the kids hung out?) but cant think of the name :(

Associate
Does anyone remember the name of the childrens program on CBBC i think it was with some flying car that used to be able to go invisble amongst a few other things? A clock tower comes to mind when i think of it aswell (maybe its where the kids hung out?) but cant think of the name :(

Aquilla, that might not be spelt right though.

Soldato

It was a spaceship that they found in some dig site and only the two boys could activate it. They hid it in a clock tower so their parents wouldn't find out, and I think it took them back in time too, but I'm not sure. No idea what it was called though :p.

Back
Top Bottom