You know when you're a 90's kid when ...

Soldato
It was a spaceship that they found in some dig site and only the two boys could activate it. They hid it in a clock tower so their parents wouldn't find out, and I think it took them back in time too, but I'm not sure. No idea what it was called though :p.

Hah! I used to watch that!

No idea what it was called though. :p

Associate
Does any one remember WhizzyWig(sp?) on CITV? He was a flying alien with big eyes who lived in a sports bag.

Yes, I remember this, but only got to watch the first series. Used to have footy practice after school when the second series was on, so missed it altogether then!

Also, does anybody remember Bernard's Watch on CITV?

Soldato
It was all about

Aquila
Fun House
Sharky and George (if I got out of bed at 6am to watch)
Queens Nose
Biker Mice From Mars (Had an amazing action figure of one of the Mice, the arm would swivel round IIRC :D)
Pokemon of course
Pogs
Footy Stickers and my 1995 Premiership album :D
Ghostbusters (Used to read the books at primary school and watch the show, scared the hell out of me!)
There was also a show which would read ghost stories, there would be a bunch of kids around the fire and they would drop some sort of powder in it before reading, once the story had finished they would put the fire out, I can't remember for the life of me what it is called

Those are just a small selection of 90's for me. Some fond memories brought back there.

Soldato
There was also a show which would read ghost stories, there would be a bunch of kids around the fire and they would drop some sort of powder in it before reading, once the story had finished they would put the fire out, I can't remember for the life of me what it is called

Some fond memories brought back there.

Are you Afraid of the Dark?

Used to watch that too.

Soldato
Pretty much all the same answers as the OP here.

Can I expand on the saturday night one and say about Fridays....

Double Simpsons, followed by Fresh price (iirc), then robot wars. After that a night of comedy including Coupling and Never mind the Buzzcocks.

Back when TV was worth watching for something other than Topgear :p

I remember that line up, me and my brother would always watch and then at 8pm our Dad would have picked us up :D

Robot wars was AWESOME. TV ain't like it used to be

Soldato
Are you Afraid of the Dark?

Used to watch that too.

ayaotdtitle.jpg

That's the one!, :D

Associate
I remember that line up, me and my brother would always watch and then at 8pm our Dad would have picked us up :D

Robot wars was AWESOME. TV ain't like it used to be

Indeed robot was was awesome, I remember Cassius (driver by Rex Garrard or something like that) was flipped upside down and flipped itself back over using its weapon, from then on the technique was known as the SRiMec (Self Righting Mechnaism) :p

Soldato
Indeed robot was was awesome, I remember Cassius (driver by Rex Garrard or something like that) was flipped upside down and flipped itself back over using its weapon, from then on the technique was known as the SRiMec (Self Righting Mechnaism) :p

Which was the robot which had a felt dressing and would always be torched to hell when Sgt Bash flamed it? :D

I remember that Razer and Chaos 2 used to Pawn all.

Back
Top Bottom