Beths latest update

Associate
Good luck

Hang in there bro,I feel your pain.
Just try not to get upset in front of Beth.
You must think positive, I shall for you both.
Chin up - keep going be brave like Beth.

Associate
OP
Thanks for all your comments guys , just a hectic time with all of it all the time .

Hospital just rung to confirm she is booked in on the 30th , shall post updates when they happen

Associate
Sounds like you have a lot of complications, but I admire your spirit and they look like lovely happy children, I hope Beth's future tests/operations go well and they can find a stable cure for at least some of her problems. Brandon sounds like a real Chatterbox!

Soldato
You are truly an inspiration. Brandon and Beth look like great kids. I hope everything turns out ok.

Keep us updated. :)

Permabanned
Whilst I dont know you or your family I know how worring things like this can be, As your well aware its a dreadful thing to be going through. I can only hope things get better.

Soldato
Skywalker its spooky because I was only wondering how Beth was getting on earlier today. Car seats (due to one of your earlier posts) now constantly remind me of your beautiful daughter. I was putting the disabled child I look after into his today, and as usual had my little wonder about you all.

I hope the hospital appointments go ok. The child I look after had the EEG thing with the hat on his head with all the wires, he had his on for 3 days, and he suffers from uncontrollable painful spasms, so it made it difficult to say the least. Once theyre all on though, they do kind of stay still and the data they provide is invaluable.

Keep coming back when you can and updating us.
With hugs and best wishes
xxx

Back
Top Bottom