The Gadget Show SUCKS!

Permabanned
I have just watched a few clips of the gadget show on youtube and it got me thinking about how much that show sucks! and how much better it could be with the rite people presenting it and other alterations!

I hate pretty much everything about it, even down to that generic sound clip they play at the end credits and at the start of the show, I have heard in other cheap shows on sky.

The people presenting it, the two creepy men and Suzi Perry. Suzi comes across ok, but the two guys are just weird and I find them hard to watch.

The testing and the "reviews" are weird, on one episode I remember Suzi Perry and the bald bloke get buried in two separate small cars in snow, they have to then operate a media player and see who can execute functions the quickest, I think baldy had an iPod Touch and Suzi had a Archos. WTF is that all about... just give us the cons and the pros! I don't care which works best in a car covered in snow!

(The only decent thing about the show is the prize give away which is where the budget has been going I am guessing)

Yet after all this I still watch it because I love gadgets. What do you guys think about the show?

Thanks,
Jack

Soldato
it can be cringe worthy i agree.

the other old bloke looks like he is about to die. i am sure he is ill or something. the fake banter between the bald bloke and the fit bird is damn irritating too.

Soldato
I quite like the show. i agree the older fellow doesnt really fit on to the show, and they dont really explain fully the pro's and con's of each object in technical terms and laymens terms but hey its something to watch and its not that bad.

The internet though is the winner here. :cool:

Associate
You only watch the gadget show for Suzi and what challenges get her into the littlest clothing possible, not gadgets.

The reviews are longwinded and generally pointless, and anything reviewed that's currently the in thing (i.e. iPOD or iPhone etc) are either a clear winner against it opponents (which you probably wouldn't touch anyway) or a draw (when against another in thing)

Soldato
Shut up!

The Gadget Show rocks.

:(

Shame on you! :p

39.jpg

I would!

Back
Top Bottom