Girlfriend!

Associate
I see your logic, but bet when he asks "what do you fancy doing?" he will get the same old reply "ohhh I don't know!"

is it just me or do you wonder how girls like that do anything without there partner around. with my girlfriend its sometimes as bad as:

Claire (my G/F)"where should we park."
Me "i dunno"
Claire "just choose somewhere"
Me "Claire your driving"

This is no joke i've had this convo a few times

dsb

dsb

Associate
im in the Army and met my wife when i was 18, i used to travel from aldershot to durham to see her most weekends, she will moan a lot about you beeing away, so i married her a year later and we are still together 9 years on, if shes the one then maybe do that, or see if you can rent some where close to your work for he to move down to.

Theres lots of options, but she will have to move from where she is or you will have to leave the forces if you want to see each other more.

dsb

Caporegime
My girlfriend doesnt think we do enough stuff together.

Im in the millitary and go see her every weekend that i can.

When were together its the best time but when im away she stresses me out!

She's already met someone else she's interested in but she's fighting over her feelings for you. When your away Mr X seems a good option, then you come home and all is good for a day or so.

Those feelings she stresses about and passes that onto you by nagging.

Your already on borrowed time but won't see it coming til you return home to find Mr X has taken her up the gherkin. ;)

Awaits next thread in the saga.

Soldato
is it just me or do you wonder how girls like that do anything without there partner around. with my girlfriend its sometimes as bad as:

Claire (my G/F)"where should we park."
Me "i dunno"
Claire "just choose somewhere"
Me "Claire your driving"

This is no joke i've had this convo a few times

That's nothing, how about where she wants you to pick what she eats at a restaurant, then she's says no to everything.

Even happened at home, constantly having to choose for two people are her being moany.

All my man-instinct wanted to do was eat, 6pm after work, MAN NEED FOOD, MAN EAT, NO WAIT FOR YOU.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's nothing, how about where she wants you to pick what she eats at a restaurant, then she's says no to everything.

Even happened at home, constantly having to choose for two people are her being moany.

All my man-instinct wanted to do was eat, 6pm after work, MAN NEED FOOD, MAN EAT, NO WAIT FOR YOU.

I have that hassel at home. "she" also does not like it when I finish my dinner and leave the table while she is still eating :rolleyes:

Or I will say I am going on the PC for an hour or two and within 5mins she comes up wanting to moan about something that needs to get done..

Back
Top Bottom