Fishing from LaSenza!

Soldato
Received a dire warning from my bank today...

Dear Royal Bank Of Scotland Customer,

Update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://www.rbsdigital.co---more>

*Important*

NOTE: FAILURE CAN RESULT TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION.

P. R. Crush
Security Advisor
The Royal Bank of Scotland © 2008.

Only, the link actually points to "makingalife.net" ? :rolleyes:

This email was sent to me via an address that I made purely to order online from LaSenza for the mrs! The address has been used for nothing else and I always opt out of any "can we pass on your details" things...

So, what should I do, contact LaSenza to moan?

Soldato
Received a dire warning from my bank today...

Only, the link actually points to "makingalife.net" ? :rolleyes:

This email was sent to me via an address that I made purely to order online from LaSenza for the mrs! The address has been used for nothing else and I always opt out of any "can we pass on your details" things...

So, what should I do, contact LaSenza to moan?

Still might just be random spam though, and have had nothing to with La Senza...

Soldato
phishing, more likely than not it is random spam, although.. was the card you used on lasenza a RBS one? If so you should go to them and inform the police or something.

Soldato
It will be just random more than likely. I see emails stuck in our spam filter every day, loads of them for addresses that don't exist just with the right domain at the end.

In fact I have got one @hotmail.co.uk address that has never been registered anywhere or used for anything and it gets hundreds of spam emails a week.

Soldato
yup, spam gets sent to every character combination of addresses that is possibly really, some of it gets through filters and thats usually the case. Its just if the OP is RBS it could point towards a security breach.

Back
Top Bottom