Is there any good isp with unlimited and under £25?

Caporegime
It seems most are capped now, and the used to be good ones like Pipex who offers unlimited is gone to pap. ukfsn got good reviews these days but their prices are

2Mb down with 256k up for £35.24 unlimited
8mb down (I can actually get about 4mb on my line) with 60G peak and 330G off peak for £30 a month.

I am so confused now, are there anyone does unlimited anymore for under £25?

Even 4mb with unlimited is fine, 2mb seems too slow now.

Associate
Bethere offer unlimited usage. £18 per month adsl2+ if you can get in your area?

Had few problems with the last year or so since i joined, seems to be a general issue with slow DNS, but that was easily fixed by using custom DNS servers.

Never had any unscheduled down time, and when there is, theres plenty of forewarning and the times are very reasonable (normally like 2am-6am)

Soldato
I have Be too, and have been more than pleased with the service. It's cheap, unlimited and they send emails and texts if there are ever any problems. They also gave me a free day on my birthday, which was a nice touch :)

Caporegime
OP
have you looked up what services you can get for your exchange at samknows.com ?

Dunno what some of the tables means, do you think i can get Be* there ?

clipboard01ee5.jpg

Man of Honour
i am not looking at the off peak as i am never there online at those times, and 60G is probably is more than enough, its just i like the idea and comfort of unlimited without that risk of going over hanging over my head.
OK, understand. With the Enta resellers the cap is not a hard limit, if you go over the 60Gb all that happens is for that month you get charged the rate for the cap level above (there's a 90Gb peak option for a few quid more) plus a £5+vat "fine".

Soldato
Beunlimited

Ukonline

Got ukline 16meg and couldnt be more happier not one single day its been down and its got faster speeds then any other 8meg ADSL service ive used ;) and no caps/limits or other such nonsense :)

Back
Top Bottom