Stephen Ireland`s Range Rover

Soldato
At first i thought this had been photoshopped but it hasnt,he plays for Man City:

irelandpinkrange800x459vo0.jpg

NO HOTLINKING

Last edited:
Associate
saw his girlfriend driving this couple weeks back as i was going back to work unless there are two people in manchester with poor choice of car colours :)

90k apparently !

Man of Honour
This is what happens when you give people who immense wealth who would otherwise have had a bog standard job at the local builders merchants, simply becuase than can kick a football.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11182564 said:
This is what happens when you give people who immense wealth who would otherwise have had a bog standard job at the local builders merchants, simply becuase than can kick a football.

Cant disagree with that.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11182564 said:

Fox you need to renew your subscription to the DNA mate.

Man of Honour
Becuase yea, his girlfriend, who I've never seen but I would estimate she is a bimbo of some description, needs a 500bhp Overfinch Range Rover.

Becuase a normal TD6 just simply wouldnt do for somebody who has no interest in cars beyond whether it looks bling.

Soldato
I wouldnt want to be in the same room for an extended period of time with any woman who thought that car looked good, other than to ruin her (not that it would happen any time soon).

Caporegime
says it all his window is down

what would make you drive with the window down in this weather, or at all come to that in air conditioned Range Rover ?

oh yeah the chance to get your photo taken. And what better way to make sure you get your photo taken by turning up in a pink range rover

it just screams desparate to me.

Back
Top Bottom