Please overclockers get some :p

any P35 or better will be excellent :D

any news?
do you expect any stock arriving soon?

thanks

Associate
What, The DFI LanParty UT P35-T2R in your sig at DFI club not good enough :D

i am getting some freeze problems as I have already said over there :p
As soon as I identify that the mobo is the problem, I might try for an X38 as 1 more already had gone RMA for me :D

Soldato
My first ever DFI Board was the NF4 SLI-D, a great board...back in the day when you had to manually change the little plugs on the board to configure SLI...great stuff. I then got the expert version which was superb especially using BigToe's modded BIOS. I'm looking forward to the 790i Ultra version when it appears.

Associate
just ordered myself a DFI LanParty Dark P35-T2RS.
Can't Wait, Very Good Looking Board, Not Bad At £80...
Gona Run it with 4gig of ram and an e8400 cpu.

Soldato
Just to throw my 2p worth in as well, I've been running my new LanParty board for a little while now. It's been fantastic so far (Just as good as my old SLI-D). Going to take awhile though overclocking with it. Just so many options! :D Still seem to be offering the same quality products as years ago. Really pleased.

Soldato
Just to throw my 2p worth in as well, I've been running my new LanParty board for a little while now. It's been fantastic so far (Just as good as my old SLI-D). Going to take awhile though overclocking with it. Just so many options! :D Still seem to be offering the same quality products as years ago. Really pleased.
Hi, did your motherboard come with a socketed or soldered on bios chip? I've just noticed the DFI LanParty Dark P35-T2RS comes with a soldered on bios chip, looks like DFI are following in Asus, MSI's footsteps.

Hope no one has a bios update fail.

Last edited:
Associate
well my sis is in the army and shes off to canada in a few weeks so should be able to mailorder me a dfi x38 while over there and send it bk through the army postage but what would happen if it broke? would i be able to send it back to a local dfi in europe maybe?

Back
Top Bottom