So my housemate got a PS3...

Caporegime
Yes I can finally enjoy all the next gen consoles now. Played Uncharted for about 30 mins and thought it was great. Played Resistance for a bit and thought it was meh, Motorstorm was quite fun except the explosions seemed a little off.

Then we played Singstar for 6 hours :eek:

I've never played any of the singstars before and had no idea they were this much fun! (waits for do you like pink replies) We're kind of unclear as to how the rap meter works in terms of scoring, anyone know?

Also Im pretty clued up on full releases due to this forum but have no idea about PSN games, Super Stardust I think has been mentioned a bit, any other really good ones?

Soldato
Sing Star is my favorite game at the moment on the PS3 I've spent about 70 quid on content downloads!

The rapping section, it doesn't matter how you sing (tone, pitch) just the timing of your words to those displayed on screen.

Caporegime
Also Im pretty clued up on full releases due to this forum but have no idea about PSN games, Super Stardust I think has been mentioned a bit, any other really good ones?

Warhawk, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online, PixelJunk: Monsters.

I play these 3 PSN games the most regularly. That Rocketmen game that came out last week on XBLA is also available, but you may have that on 360 already.

rp2000

Soldato
Warhawk, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online, PixelJunk: Monsters.

I play these 3 PSN games the most regularly. That Rocketmen game that came out last week on XBLA is also available, but you may have that on 360 already.

rp2000
Locoroco is worth picking up for the price as well.
Everyday Shooter is good (bit of a marmite game though), I usually play it before bed when I fancy a game of something that's not going to get me worked up.
I see it as sort of a Super Stardust HD, but without the aggro! ;)

For the record, I thought the Rocketman demo was toilet, from the reviews I've seen it doesn't seem like the full game is much better.

Associate
I honestly thought Resistance was meh as well, for the first hour at least. I picked it up and put it down 3 or 4 times. But I can honestly say that it is a game that gets better with each level. I think R2 should be something pretty special.

Stick with it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

Back
Top Bottom