www.instantaction.com - Free 3D gaming in your browser!

Soldato
http://www.instantaction.com/

Free multiplayer 3D games
playable in your browser

Challenge your friends
play from work or home

New games and content
added regularly

All you have to do is sign up and away you go
At the moment there are 4 games available :
Cyclomite
Marble Blast Online
Think Tanks
Screw Jumper
Each game can be played single player and multiplayer is available.
Also integrated into the website is a friends list, this thread could be used to setup some multiplayer games if anybody wants to play.

I will be heading on to play Think Tanks shortly so if anybody else wants to join say so!

Associate
Yeah signed up a while ago in the hope of some Fallen Empire Legions beta action, looks like it wont be for another month or two tho. Not to keen on the games available atm but Think Tanks is pretty fun :)

Soldato
OP
Yeah signed up a while ago in the hope of some Fallen Empire Legions beta action, looks like it wont be for another month or two tho. Not to keen on the games available atm but Think Tanks is pretty fun :)

yeah theyve got some pretty impressive games lined up by the looks of it
its all integrated well for a browser only experience i think too

Permabanned
There is no mention of it on the site, but many sites wont let you sign up with a Gay webmail account cause you could be anyone.

They require a real ISP Address.

My m8 has not got mail back to yahoo and thats been 24hours, I have just joined 10mins ago with real ISP address so will wait and see.

Permabanned
You kinda of cut and quoted my psot to be not what I said m8.

I said:

" There is no mention of it on the site, but many sites wont let you sign up with a Gay webmail account cause you could be anyone.

They require a real ISP Address. (MEANING CERTAIN SITES)

My m8 has not got mail back to yahoo and thats been 24hours, I have just joined 10mins ago with real ISP address so will wait and see."

I aint received mail either.

Back
Top Bottom