Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii....*Owners* :D

Soldato
Hey guys, just though I'd start a thread for this awesome awesome game!

I got it last Monday and tbh it really does rock. Just unlocked all the characters up to Sonic now, just been playing versus mode with my mates though which is clearly the best way to do it! :D

Really enjoying the game but the Space Station Emissionary Single Player thing is really one of the worst things iv ever played in my life, its actually so boring and there is so much loading its unreal :(

LEts be honest though you buy this game for multiplayer only! I have yet to try playing it online and I'm a bit reluctant since it is through a UK Wii + Freeloader! lol! Anyone tried this out yet?

So what does everyone think of it that has the game?

RodgA

Permabanned
Pics of you with the box, the receipt and a loaf of bread on your head or this thread won't last.

So we can't talk about the game because Europe has no release date yet? :o:o:o

1o0oqs.jpg

Freeloader + Online play is fine too.

Soldato
So we can't talk about the game because Europe has no release date yet? :o:o:o

It's not that it has no realease date it's that it hasn't been released yet. You know how it works, provide evidence the mods can't argue with and the thread stays, otherwise it goes.

It's the same reason we can't talk about the specifics of tv shows yet to be aired in the UK.

Last edited:
Permabanned
It's not that it has no realease date it's that it hasn't been released yet. You know how it works, provide evidence the mods can't argue with and the thread stays, otherwise it goes.

It's the same reason we can't talk about the specifics of tv shows yet to be aired in the UK.

It's a stupid rule, it's not illegal to talk about stuff that isn't out yet.

Also the fact it IS actually out overseas makes it even more stupid.

I'd agree if people were handing out torrent links or talking about piracy...

Man of Honour
It's a stupid rule, it's not illegal to talk about stuff that isn't out yet.

Also the fact it IS actually out overseas makes it even more stupid.

I'd agree if people were handing out torrent links or talking about piracy...

Thing is I don't own the game but have played more than 40 hours on it, but I can't talk about it because I can't get a pic of me with the disc :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom