Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Associate
Not sure if it's been mentioned but make sure you download the extra map from the extras menu.

There are 2 - one under "Exclusive Content" (and it's STREETS wooo, exclusive :rolleyes: )

The other is under Comcast Map or something. Enter "Comcast Faster" in the redeem code to unlock. It's already on the disk, so I don't really see the point but hey.

Oh I know - without the Comcast sponsership it would no doubt have been a paid dlc. So fair enough I guess.

Soldato
There are 2 - one under "Exclusive Content" (and it's STREETS wooo, exclusive :rolleyes: )

The other is under Comcast Map or something. Enter "Comcast Faster" in the redeem code to unlock. It's already on the disk, so I don't really see the point but hey.

Oh I know - without the Comcast sponsership it would no doubt have been a paid dlc. So fair enough I guess.

Ah I wondered what the code was for that other one, cheers.

I know Streets isn't exclusive but I really liked that map :)

Soldato
Sounds like motion sickness or something like that , i used to get that also with pc shooters but not 360 and now PS3 games but i dont know why .

I used to play CS and CS:S pretty much nonestop for hours a few years ago, but just can't do it now. I gave up gaming because of it , but then round at mates played on xbox 360 and realised I didn't feel Ill so I bought one :D

i think it must be been to near the monitor to be honest .....

Associate
If you have pre ordered it from a certain high street retailer you get a card that has a code to unlock two weapons ( was told this for the PS3 version, probably the same for 360 aswell ).

Caporegime
Well it seems ok, better than I expected. Halo was ace in co-op and crap in single so I can see it being very good in co-op mode over Live (no one hogging your screen). Covering system doesnt seem as good as GoW

I'm sure it gets better the more you play too :)

JKD

JKD

Associate
I have this coming tomorrow for my PS3. Shall I send it back, get my Xbox out of the cupboard and get it for 360 I wonder?

Caporegime
Covering system doesnt seem as good as GoW/QUOTE]

In what way? I'd say it's better than GOW as you you dont get stuck on stuff. Other than that it's exactly the same. LT to pop out, RT to shoot or blind fire.

You get shot when you behind cover and it keeps 'falling' off walls. I Then your not sure if your in cover or not. Gow you could pop in and out very quickly, maybe it's just the way it switchs from 1st person to 3rd

I Never found getting stuck on stuff a problem on GoW.

Caporegime
I Never found getting stuck on stuff a problem on GoW.

Ah ok mate I never found either system that bad but Gears was worse in Multiplayer than Single player because you did a lot more sprinting. You would try to run away from a frag or enemy chasing and you would stick to a wall.

Both I found decent.

I will have to wait til I play the game to try the new one out to see if it has gotten worse. Decided to play lost instead.

Caporegime
I played for a while earlier and now im trying to continue from there in split screen co-op.

Everytime i try and load it says loading, then does some clicky noise and then hangs on a black screen. Can't even bring up the Xbox dashboard. GAY!

Soldato
On the second to last single player mission now.

Playing with a mate over live is superb! Top stuff!

Just have to go through as Knight afterwards and finish it on realistic.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom