2.30am here and just back from Hospital ..... might have a brain tumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
to the OP again, extremely sorry about jacking your thread, but i had to say something

I have muslim friends. It was a muslim who told me that joke in the first place.

And yes, I do call it funny and I do call it a joke. So would 99% of the non-muslim community.

You see... To me, there are 3 types of Mulsim.

1 - The Fanatics.

2 - The ones who say they are peaceful but are in fact Fanatics plotting against any and every non-muslim.

3 - The Peaceful muslims.
These are the ones who have not really studied the Koran and what it REALLY says, or are trying to deny that side of the koran, which in fact goes against everything the koran is and means and they are therefore not true muslims at all...

Which one are you ?

Permabanned
I have muslim friends. It was a muslim who told me that joke in the first place.

And yes, I do call it funny and I do call it a joke. So would 99% of the non-muslim community.

1 - The Fanatics.

2 - The ones who say they are peaceful but are in fact Fanatics plotting against any and every non-muslim.

These are the ones who have not really studied the Koran and what it REALLY says, or are trying to deny that side of the koran, which in fact goes against everything the koran is and means and they are therefore not true muslims at all...

Which one are you ?

You are a noob!

Soldato
FACT what rakoon said is a hundred times worse than swearing, so why hasnt it been sorted?

to the OP again, extremely sorry about jacking your thread, but i had to say something

No you didn't, you just wanted someone to take away the nasty (yet ****ing funny) joke that hurt your already flim sense of reality.

Commissario
to the OP sorry to hear about your sitch mate, thinking about you.

as for you fatrakoon whats with the joke? you call that humour??

im muslim and im really not bothered about what fatrakoon said, what bothers me is the admins.
whats happning with the admins? why havent you done something about this? you pick up every swear word and sort it but you turn a blind eye to this?

Unless the RTM got lost in the mail, i've not received any warning or request for action about it that I can find (searching the rtm's received over the past few months).
We can search for swearing, but other things either require us to see them, or for someone to report them.
I guess no one reported it.

It does however look like someone actioned it.

Associate

1 - The Fanatics.

Which one are you ?

you have muslim friends so what? a muslim told you that joke so what? does that make it alright in your mind to say? 99% of the non muslim community would find it funny, well if thats the case then the whole 99% of them are wrong to do so. you dont joke about such things, some one being burnt alive in real life is that funny? is it? no it isn't. so whats the deal about trying to make it funny?

think about it man, a local muslim lad was doused in petrol and set alight, so thats a human being doused in petrol and then set alight right, and what you find this funny? even tho it never happened, the thought of that should make you not laugh. do you see what i mean now mate. it never happened your saying to yourself i know, but thats not the point, the point is you find the thought of a man being set alight alive and then some twisted gallon remark towards his family funny.

Associate
That's what the RTM button is for.

I'll get this sorted for you though.

sorry i dont know much about the rtm, i tried email zefan because he just edited a post a few posts after it(surely he must have seen it? maybe not) i ended up giving him a negative comment, i thought i was emailing him. i messed up but i have emailed him an apology hope he accepts.

Man of Honour
think about it man, a local muslim lad was doused in petrol and set alight, so thats a human being doused in petrol and then set alight right, and what you find this funny? even tho it never happened, the thought of that should make you not laugh. do you see what i mean now mate. it never happened your saying to yourself i know, but thats not the point, the point is you find the thought of a man being set alight alive and then some twisted gallon remark towards his family funny.

I was on your side but after that outburst FatRakoon is winning.

Caporegime

Bloody hell. It's a joke, get over it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom