the pleasure of reading

Associate
since watchin the film Lord of the rings i went along and brought the book boxset. i started reading the fellowship of the rings part, and then got busy and its been 4 years and i havent touch them since. its just sits on my desk lookin pretty.

jut wanna know from u guys and girls if u never got a book u always want to read then put it down then never got back 2 it

this seems to be the story of my life

peace out.

Soldato
since watchin the film Lord of the rings i went along and brought the book boxset. i started reading the fellowship of the rings part, and then got busy and its been 4 years and i havent touch them since. its just sits on my desk lookin pretty.

jut wanna know from u guys and girls if u never got a book u always want to read then put it down then never got back 2 it

this seems to be the story of my life

peace out.

No, because I buy books to read, not to line shelves to make me look clever or something. What a waste of a set of books.

Rich

Associate
I buy them, I read them, I put them on the shelves with the rest of my books. I get bored, I think I'll read a book, I dig out old favourites and read them again.

That's what I do. The only one I've bought and not read yet is Magician by Raymond E. Feist, but that's simply because I just haven't got round to starting it yet. I read my books several times, I like the stories that much :)

Soldato
I got bored reading the book(s). About when some guy came up and started singing. Pointless nonsensical twaddle. I thoroughly enjoyed the films though.

Associate
I generally read on the bus now or in bed if there's nothing on tv. A book on the bus (providing you don't get headaches, I used to but not any more) makes my 50 min bus journey seem fairly quick, me often hurrying to finish a page before getting off. Just a matter of finding some good books though.

Man of Honour
There are a few books that I'll re-read but for the vast majority I read them once and move onto the next one, there are so many books worth reading out there that if I kept re-reading I'd never get through even a tiny fraction of them.

Back
Top Bottom