WinAmp - What a great app!

Permabanned
I love and hate winamp. Looks nicer on the version Im on and you can use that mp3splice plugin that stops gaps in between mp3s. Trouble is, for me, it crashes more often and has other minor annoyances including the menu structure and the fact it's less lightweight than media player. My experience of last installing it was that it cocked up my machine to the point where I couldn't get sound no matter what i did with my drivers so had to reformat.

Soldato
I'm using this skin:

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=273690

It was set to SC:Cover..rather than album art... :)
Ah. :)

I love and hate winamp. Looks nicer on the version Im on and you can use that mp3splice plugin that stops gaps in between mp3s. Trouble is, for me, it crashes more often and has other minor annoyances including the menu structure and the fact it's less lightweight than media player. My experience of last installing it was that it cocked up my machine to the point where I couldn't get sound no matter what i did with my drivers so had to reformat.
Any idea why its crashing? If you investigated a bit you might fix it. :)

Caporegime
ah yea does strike me as strange that they dont even list the lite version in their main download section, which is always where i head after a full format.

atm im on a crusade at home and work to move people away from WMP and ITunes...

but some folk just dont seem to understand:/

Soldato
ah yea does strike me as strange that they dont even list the lite version in their main download section, which is always where i head after a full format.
Its free? So no income from it. Keep it hidden away so customers only find the ones you pay for. ;)

atm im on a crusade at home and work to move people away from WMP and ITunes...

but some folk just dont seem to understand:/
:(

Back
Top Bottom