Pushing Daises...

Soldato
I think tbh it would have been MUCH better if it had been made in Britain. The humour wouldn't have been so obvious and dumbed down here,

That's the trouble with american programs, from everything being over the top to the fact its all narrated so you can understand (and don't have to figure anything out for yourself) it just kills off my interest.

Associate
I thought it was quite dull, and the adverts every 10 minutes was very irritating. I turned it off after 40 minutes despite having made an effort to tune in to watch it.

Totally agree with this - especially at the start - I think ITV are trying to get as much revenue from this show as possible.

Soldato
I found it entertaining; a deviation from the usual rubbish on TV on a Saturday. Felt very much like a mini-movie in terms of style and production, particularly the audio. I just hope it's not cut and butchered by ITV, although reading through this thread it seems as though we might be missing what's seen in the US. Hopefully not.

Soldato
The series was OK but tbh I got bored mid-season. It gets far too cliche and could have been a whole lot better as a serious drama. But then we always have Tru Calling lol Episode 9 wasn't meant to be the last in the series, but the writers' strike meant that the creator rewrote episode 9 as a cliff-hanger so that it could finish the series prematurely pending resolution of the strike.

OK if you're bored but I'll be making no effort to seek out series 2 :o

Back
Top Bottom