Community Shield spoiler

Associate
well i have not started a spoiler for a while so here goes, i have not got sky and i cant even get 5 live tuned in so keep me informed.

I am hoping for a good game and a man utd win and after such a good pre season i think we should win this one.

Ratty

Soldato
Am looking foward to this game, I think United should take it but it is Arsenal's turn as I think Man U have won it once more than them?

Associate
heres the line up

Arsenal

Lehmann
Lauren
Toure
Campbell
Cole
Parlour
Gilberto Silva
Vieira
Ljungberg
Henry
Bergkamp

Manchester United

Howard
P Neville
Ferdinand
Silvestre
Fortune
Solskjaer
Keane
Butt
Giggs
Scholes
Van Nistelrooy

fortune in defence is a little strange

Soldato
In view of the insane team picked by sir fergie, i am reviewing my prediction of 2-0 to arsenal, to 4-0 to arsenal.

Permabanned
grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I am stuck in an apartment in KL (in Malaysia ;)) and I can't get the right channel :( I get ESPN but not Supersport. I have phoned reception 4 times but they still won't do anything. At least I can get Radio Five Live here on the internet - 10 sens a minute [1.5p a minute].

Soldato
Originally posted by Jazz

being abit harsh aren't we on Henry Kev?

I came out of the Millenium Stadium after we got mugged by the scousers and I was absolutely fuming and I just can't forget how many golden chances he missed and as far as I'm concerned, he owes me and the other gooners who were there.

Soldato
Originally posted by Big Kev
I came out of the Millenium Stadium after we got mugged by the scousers and I was absolutely fuming and I just can't forget how many golden chances he missed and as far as I'm concerned, he owes me and the other gooners who were there.

Must say that sounds very harsh Kev. Henry is your best player, I doubt he owes you anything seeing what hes given you in the past. Plus every player has bad days, whether it be in the big games or not.

Soldato
SPORT: Match of The Day
Channel: BBC 1
Date: Sunday 10th August 2003
Time: 16:25 to 17:15 (starting in 1 hour and 23 minutes)
Duration: 50 minutes.
(Community Shield) Highlights of the annual Community Shield match from the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff where Manchester United faced Arsenal.
(Subtitles)

If anyone wants to watch, I'll be watching to see Howard alone..

Back
Top Bottom