The New Cases Gallery

Soldato
UPDATE: managed to pick up a cheap hard drive silencer and after some fiddling around with tidying cables behind the mobo tray and that area this is the final product. i only wanted to put my hard drive in the 5.25 drive area because my ide cable was blocking any chance for a new 8800gt or the like (length wise). picked up a silencer for a fiver and it also does a good job of silencing the hdd.
DSC02221.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02225.jpg

Associate
I just a major overhaul of my cabling AGAIN (to accommodate the GX2 which is in the post.

So here is yet ANOTHER set of pics from me.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Note: the green cable ties holding two power leads apparently nowhere are there for the GX2 when it arrives (It would have been a bitch to rewire that all AGAIN!).

Also note: Lack of 8800GTS 512MB. I'm on a 7600GS until the GX2 arrives :o

Caporegime
I just a major overhaul of my cabling AGAIN (to accommodate the GX2 which is in the post.

So here is yet ANOTHER set of pics from me.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Note: the green cable ties holding two power leads apparently nowhere are there for the GX2 when it arrives (It would have been a bitch to rewire that all AGAIN!).

Also note: Lack of 8800GTS 512MB. I'm on a 7600GS until the GX2 arrives :o

Where do you get those Amanda's? :confused:

Soldato
Mushkin or Tracer?

Gonna look nice! :cool:

gt

Edit: Just noticed the crossfired X2's as well!!! NICE!!!!! :)

Neither actually id thought about it but id have to get a buyer for my ram first before buying new ram. im just going to replace the heatspreaders with some red ones to save me swapping ram.

EDIT: Changed the origional pic to now tell you whats actually in the case lol... added an x2 a hard drive and a blu ray writer since the first one :)

StevenG

Back
Top Bottom