Just ordered my first 'L'

Soldato
Just place my first order with our friend up North.

Canon 70-200 L F/4 and 430EX Flash.

Really looking forward to getting it. Wont be till Monday now though :(

Will post some pics ASAP.

Soldato
Really exciting isn't it? Its hard to explain, but right next to me is my brand new 100-400L in its box (also from our friend) and I'm too almost too nervous to open the box!

Soldato
I hope you post some shots, and some info of how the flash is. I think that flash is going to be my next purchase. After taking some photos for some people lately I realised that if I am to do that sort of work more often, I'll need one sooner rather than later.

Soldato
OP
I hope you post some shots, and some info of how the flash is. I think that flash is going to be my next purchase. After taking some photos for some people lately I realised that if I am to do that sort of work more often, I'll need one sooner rather than later.

I'll be posting pics ASAP. Can't wait to have a go with the 'L' to see the quality. Also really looking forward to the flash as I'm helping at a wedding in June!

Associate
Can you still get rebate from Canon if you buy from eBay and places like that? I thought they required you to send a photocopy of the receipt too (and assume it would only be from licenses retailers).

Back
Top Bottom