Ringing from a mobile or phone anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;11531824 said:
Why? Whats the point?

Because he upset her - just because you wouldn't do that doesn't mean someone else would - but if you used your brain and read the rest of the thread you would have realised I chose to react differently.

Do you just stir threads on purpose? I used to think you were a voice of reason on these forums but you more-so come across as a meddler.

Rich

Man of Honour
Because he upset her

But she didnt tell him who she was and she'll never see him again - what purpose would stiring things up further through the use of an aggresive phone call have served?

Do you just stir threads on purpose? I used to think you were a voice of reason on these forums but you more-so come across as a meddler.

And telephoning random people you dont know to have a go isn't meddling?

The correct course of action, which you've now realised, is to comfort your GF about it and leave it at that.

Caporegime
Agree with Fox here, it's just not worth it, or worth risking. Like I said, if you annoy him and then by some chance he sees her again, he could do something bad.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;11532145 said:
But she didnt tell him who she was and she'll never see him again - what purpose would stiring things up further through the use of an aggresive phone call have served?

So you've never ever had someone upset your girlfriend and momentarily wanted give the person a bit of verbal backchat - ever?

And telephoning random people you dont know to have a go isn't meddling?

The correct course of action, which you've now realised, is to comfort your GF about it and leave it at that.

Yes I know that, but quoting something that about 4 posts after I said I wasn't going to do it kind is pointless to don't you think? I already said pretty much "Yeah probably a bad idea, was just a bit annoyed at someone upsetting her".

LINK That link even shows that! Before you even posted!

Rich

Soldato
OP
Is making him and his girlfriend feel better not reason enough?

I think I would leave trying to reason with him - I already said that it was a momentary thing of "someone has upset my girlfriend! REVENGE!" but after calming down realised it was pointless and left it.

About 12 posts back I may add...

However Fox has latched onto the original post, and not read that I have left it - so around we go...

Rich

Soldato
OP
I know...you still said it and I'm guessing meant it though.

Yeah not denying I wanted too - but then thought it was silly to do anything etc etc and decided "what is the point".

So having Fox say "whats the point?" hours after I gathered (And wrote several times!!) there WAS no point, seemed rather pointless!

Rich

Soldato
I still think you should go with the gay forums idea. Hopefully he'll get a "call" at a really inopportune time and get shown up in front of his mates/other half/whatever.

It's a far better punishment than phoning him yourself, and it's just about untraceable too. :D

Man of Honour
So you've never ever had someone upset your girlfriend and momentarily wanted give the person a bit of verbal backchat - ever?

Of course - but then realised such action is futile and probably more likely to inflame the situation further than do anything about it.

Yes I know that, but quoting something that about 4 posts after I said I wasn't going to do it kind is pointless to don't you think?

I read the OP, and replied. I didnt read the entire thread first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom