Sex After Marriage????

Associate
Hey

I'm 21. Friends were shocked when I told them that I did not believe in sex before marriage. I view my virginity as my gift to my future husband. At the moment, Im single, though I have been in a long term relationship and few lil relationships. Guys have new from get go where I stand.

Sex after marriage...does it still exist?? How do you value a girl who does not believe in sex before marriage???? Would you date a girl who had such views?? lol, wondering what others thought. :p

Soldato
Hey

I'm 21. Friends were shocked when I told them that I did not believe in sex before marriage. I view my virginity as my gift to my future husband. At the moment, Im single, though I have been in a long term relationship and few lil relationships. Guys have new from get go where I stand.

Sex after marriage...does it still exist?? How do you value a girl who does not believe in sex before marriage???? Would you date a girl who had such views?? lol, wondering what others thought. :p

Theres one problem with you, you're not easy :(

Kind of the top priority thing I look for in women :p

(I kid....;))

Soldato
I'm a firm believer in 'If it's meant to happen it will, or if it isn't it won't'

I'm 19 and havn't yet had a serious relationship, i'm not embarassed about it... but at the same time I know that if it's meant to happen it will..

As for the sex before/after marraige, i'll respect what ever she wants... I think I would prefer the chance of a long term relationship rather than sticking with them for a few months...

Associate
I think most people these days would lose interest pretty fast when they realised they weren't going to get any without a commitment (but maybe I'm just cynical).
In my opinion waiting 'til marriage made sense to reduce promiscuity and thereby potentially reduce transmission of STDs and irresponsible parenthood, but in todays society there's very little basis for the moral highground of waiting until you get married.

The way I see it anyhow :)

Soldato
Sex is something special, it might be better with the right person but its still a healthy expression of something, just do it!

You dont know what your missing!

Soldato
wouldnt have a problem with it :)

just tap her sister/mother/brother until the wedding day :)

and sex after marriage pfft ring on the finger is the best form of contraception ever

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Honesty not nasty.
It would Freak the bejesus out of me & I would stay well clear of a 21 year old virgin suspecting her of being brought up by Uber weird parents resulting in Major sexual hang ups.
I still would though if only to see whether my theory was correct.

Associate
My wife was like that. We did have sex a long time before we got married but we always knew we would so it was pretty much the same thing.

The fact that you're asking suggests that you're wavering but I wouldn't bow to any pressure if I were you. Just do what's right for you.

Soldato
I have never felt the need to get a gf just for the sake of having someone with me all the time, i value my individuality and having the ability to spend money on myself (self centred i know) and going out and having a good time.

I wouldnt personally know untill i meet the right person, its not something you can just decide on unless you are strong willed. Had too many friends get caught up in relationships and not wanting to play footy, go out get drunk etc.

Their is someone i like but im not ready for any relationship.

Permabanned
I'm not at an age where getting married is on my mind, but I think that "try before you buy" is a fair enough policy.

I don't believe that sex should be something meaningless and free-from-commitment, but I think that a relationship doesn't have to be "sealed" before you have sex.

Soldato
I'm probably going to get loled at by my real life mates who have accounts on here but...

I'm 20 and kinda think the same. I don't believe in Marriage because of how many fail. I think I know one mate who's parents are still together.

I just don't believe in sex unless it's a serious relationship. Never had a serious relationship so.... lol.

Would I date a girl with your thoughts. Of course. If marriage meant that much to her I would probably go for that as well.

But Megz, if I turn 30 and still haven't met the right girl. PLEASE let me look you up lol.

Soldato
Im a virgin myself, used to believe quite strongly in no sex before marriage, that was when I was a bit more religious. Now Im not really religious anymore, so I don't feel as strongly in it as I used to. Now I'm just happy to wait until I find someone special for the long term and see where it goes.

As a 2nd year student, I've seen so many people cheat on each other, one night stands and people having so many short term relationships. Which sort of disgusts me. Can't say I've ever met a girl who doesn't just want to have sex, which is a turn off for me.

Happy to remain the way I am until I meet that someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom