Some people really have no respect!

Soldato
I don't have morals and if I did, I'd describe myself as not being single but since I don't have morals I'll ignore the feelings of others and continue to indulge in infidelity. It's only right to do so, being the epicentre of the world and all that.

Catch my drift, Sally?

Oh i catch your drift Paula, and with that attitude I very much doubt it will happen, or you just need to hope it doesn't happen to you.

Luckily for your friends you dress like a Primark toff, so copping off with anything half respectable is unlikely :p

Soldato
Wow you live in prague, im staying there for a year in september at the university.

Are these your british friends or your czech friends?

Also how hard is the language? :D

Soldato
I have had a very similar thing happen with my gf for 2 1/2 years. A mate that i met through a previous job, who is currently engaged to be married next year up until recently had been sending my gf rather racey emails and phone pics that i would rather not describe.

She has told me this as they she has recently fallen out with this guys fiance over something very petty. Beforehand she told me that he would email her at work, but when it started getting to this stage she told him to stop and he did, while i was none the wiser.

Now i have known this guy for best part of 6 years and never thought of him as being this sort of perv, and wouldnt class him as a 'best' mate, but thought he was a decent bloke.

Looks like, as you say in the thread title, some people have no respect.

Soldato
Respect and trust for friends is something I hold in utmost regard. I've been "the other guy" in that kind of situation and never done anything.

Case in point at a New Years' party a few years ago, a good friend of mine was there with his then long-time girlfriend. At some point in the evening, I had her sitting on my lap for a good length of time with my arm around her, giving me hickeys and taking turns to lick eachother's eyeballs (don't ask). Things were getting VERY close, and he was sitting in the same room the whole time, but I stopped it there.

Stepping outside for a cigarette, I had another friend whose home it was lecturing me that I was "so in there" and should be "******* going for it", but there was absolutely no way in hell I was doing so. I'd had a lot of drink in me (which also bolsters my belief that "I was drunk" is absolutely NO excuse in cases of partners cheating) but I could still tell right from wrong. To this day, I still haven't apologised to him for my behaviour that evening - but I fully intend to.

Soldato
My mates long term girlfriend is the standard I hold all women to. She's pretty much awesome and has all the attributes I'd want for a long term partner. It's pretty creepy that I think that (and I haven't told my mate). It's also kind of sad that she's taken. :(

Obviously my loyalty supersedes my loins and as such I wouldn't ruin a great friendship over such sordid matters as satiating my willy.

Another mates ex-girlfriend once hit on me a few weeks after they broke up and offered carnal services, I declined out of respect for my mate (he liked her a lot). A few months they got back together and have been together since; that would have been quite the kinky elephant. :p Also she is CRAZY.

I'm sure it's been repeated many times before in this thread but: 'bro's before hoes'.

Man of Honour
I don't have morals and if I did, I'd describe myself as not being single but since I don't have morals I'll ignore the feelings of others and continue to indulge in infidelity. It's only right to do so, being the epicentre of the world and all that.

Catch my drift, Sally?

Just because some men have respect for others' relationships doesn't mean they're girls. The old "we're men and we're here to spread our seeds and genes" thing is ancient.

Lol, no wonder the Irish have such large families ;)

However :

I'm sure it's been repeated many times before in this thread but: 'bro's before hoes'.

I Don't believe in that either. People (especially while drunk for example) tend wave it about anyway irrespective of their mates. I have very few friends, (3, 4?) where it holds...

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok guys explain something to me, why do we go around trying to steal other people’s girlfriends?

She is just the average girl, not a catwalk model or anything

Meh, so why you worried ;):D

I know a few people who have done this to me. I no longer kept them as mates after though.

Soldato
Had similiar circumstances. It's like "Why even bother, when you know she's with me?."

Something very alpha about it. I say you should hit on their close ones. See how they like it. :mad:;)

Back
Top Bottom