What would 400 Molborough Lites sell for?

Associate
If my mates wanted to make money by slowly helping to kill me I would get new mates tbh. I presume by the fact you dont intend to smoke them yourself that you realise smoking is a pretty bad idea, so why do you want to encourage your mates to continue? you should buy some cheap import nicorettes or something for them

Soldato
If my mates wanted to make money by slowly helping to kill me I would get new mates tbh. I presume by the fact you dont intend to smoke them yourself that you realise smoking is a pretty bad idea, so why do you want to encourage your mates to continue? you should buy some cheap import nicorettes or something for them

Good lord, the bloke asked how much they were worth. So if a friend tried to sell you some holiday duty free cigarettes you wouldnt speak to him again, thats hilarious.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
if you've brought them back for mates, charge them what you've paid. If mates are bringing them back for you, tell them to stop being tightwads and charge you what they paid.

Blah blah, import duty, blah blah lung cancer.

Soldato
By the same token, do you not accept any beers from your friends?

Associate

Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom