iphone emergency help

Associate
just jailbreaked new iphone and selected to do all now turned machine on and it jusr displays the following

bsd root: md0, major 2, minor 0

displays this over and over have tred turning off and back on holding power and reset button and still does it any help please ?

Permabanned
just jailbreaked new iphone and selected to do all now turned machine on and it jusr displays the following

bsd root: md0, major 2, minor 0

displays this over and over have tred turning off and back on holding power and reset button and still does it any help please ?

It's a common problem that can occur when using Ziphone.

As said above put it in DFU Mode and restore it and then do the process again :)

Associate
OP
ziphone and itunes cannot see the phone, when u turn it on it looks like it is booting you see a long list scrolling down the screen and then goes on a continual loop with above message, when i press dfu it can not find the phone ?

Associate
OP
ok phew restored am doing jailbreak again on all options, once completed if the installer icon does not appear do i have to restart all over again ?

cheers for your help

Permabanned
ok phew restored am doing jailbreak again on all options, once completed if the installer icon does not appear do i have to restart all over again ?

cheers for your help

It should come up, but if not you should just be able to use the jailbreak option instead of the "do it all" option.

Back
Top Bottom