Baby Fight Club

Associate
I thought it was pretty good. If the kids want to do it - I dont see a problem

I didnt agree with Tai's perants though - constantly telling him he was rubbish. That did seem like his dad was trying to live his dream through his kid.

Soldato
I dont really see how its child abuse:confused:

Maybe you should watch it to see the kids really do enjoy it and are fit and healthy

Just did on youtube all six parts joy. I dont really see how it couldnt be classed as child abuse:confused:, what the **** is wrong with these parents that bald headed looking **** forcing hes little girl to fight whilst she's crying there's something seriously wrong letting children of that age in the ring surely there is more chance of them getting hurt due to them still growing and what not.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Just did on youtube all six parts joy. I dont really see how it couldnt be classed as child abuse:confused:, what the **** is wrong with these parents that bald headed looking **** forcing hes little girl to fight whilst she's crying there's something seriously wrong letting children of that age in the ring surely there is more chance of them getting hurt due to them still growing and what not.

First of all, When i first started playing Soccer at her age i would get such bad nerves i would cry aswell and not want to do it.
He wasnt forcing her, he gave her a big hug told her it was ok and just gave her some encouragement to get out there.

Secondly, Kids bounce. In other words, They recover from injury much easyer and quicker then an Adult will. They even have the ability to recover naturally by them selves with things that Adults need surgery for.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Thats great but it still doesn't make it right.

But the kids seem to love it and it keeps them fit, Boosts there confidence, makes them tougher.:confused:

And in the Case of the Muslim(i think he was a Muslim by looking at his family) it helped stop people bullying him.

Back
Top Bottom