Spec me....stuff to do in Hong Kong

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Just got an email telling me I have got a job for 2 months in Hong Kong this summer! (It's working at a summer camp so will be teaching english and sports to ickle kiddies).

Question is, what are the must-sees/dos in HK and its environs?

Associate
Big Bhudda, Food, Star Ferry, Food, Jade Market, Food, Bird Market, Food, Get a suit made, Food, Possibly some shirts too, Food.........

Oh and definitely, definitely good to Felix's, the bar on top of the Penninsula Hotel AND GO TO THE LOO! Best bog in the world 100% FACT!

Ken

Ken

Associate
Tram up to Victoria Peak (view of harbour is amazing at night), Ocean Park, Disneyland as well as the above...:)

Soldato
Big Bhudda, Food, Star Ferry, Food, Jade Market, Food, Bird Market, Food, Get a suit made, Food, Possibly some shirts too, Food.........

Oh and definitely, definitely good to Felix's, the bar on top of the Penninsula Hotel AND GO TO THE LOO! Best bog in the world 100% FACT!

First half is ok.

THE PENINSULA BOG IS THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER. FACT.

Depending on how much you want to spend do:

High tea at the Ritz (If it hasn't closed yet)
Go for some cake in the Mandarin (across the street from the Ritz)
Don't bother with the Pen as it was hugely disappointing (in my view)
Go to M bar at the top of the Mandarin and drink some nice cocktails and enjoy the view.
Go to the Peak at night if it is clear. Enjoy the view etc.
Go to an arcade :D can't remember the one I went to tbh as it was with some native friends. Was interesting tbh.
Visit the big buildings that you will find near Star Ferry.
Eat, eat and eat some more. If you go to the IFC then go to the Canteen and beat Voltar's challenge. 3 Plates of duck rice must be consumed and if you can eat another then rename it to [insert your name here] challenge.
Go out in LKF. Get some sleaze in Wan Chai.
Armani bar is lolz but get VVIP if you can as with a VIP entry we queued for ages.
Can't remember much else to be honest but it was an awesome ten days :D

Watch a premiership football match and watch the native fans cheer for both teams ;) that was funny when we watched Liverpool v Chelsea and the 'fans' were cheering for both sides lol

Have a great time!

Associate
go take a look a MK, Causewaybay, TST for shoppings
Central would be a very deccent place to visit (probs my favourite)
then u can go to IFC for a meal (lunch or dinner) as Voltar said, then U can take the star Ferry to TST which is less then a 5 min walk from the IFC

go to some traditional chinese resturants.
repluse bay- deccent beah but usually is full of ppl in the summer

urm i dun mind giving you a full-list on what to do if you are want one, would like to help as well
but the thing is I cant spell out all the names of the places
and it might take me sumetimes to type it out as well.
tell me if your are interested

have fun in hk i will be there in AUG too

Back
Top Bottom