Free Test Drive Unlimited

Associate
I **THINK** I have this sitting at home.

Played it once, didn't like it. If you would like a chance of receiving this from me, please post below and tell me why you deserve it.

The person I think deserves it most can have it for FREE! Just to confirm, I think I have it at home, 99% sure.

Deadline is midnight.

Good luck!

Soldato
Because I had it for the 360 and had to return the this game when I got a refund for my dead console. It was part of a bundle.

But now I have another 360 I don't have this game anymore. And would like it again please.

Associate
OP
Because I had it for the 360 and had to return the this game when I got a refund for my dead console. It was part of a bundle.

But now I have another 360 I don't have this game anymore. And would like it again please.

You're in the lead but thats not saying much really.

Associate
Because I managed to fall up the stairs this morning. Armed with two brews in my hand, biscuits balancing on my arm trying to hurry up the stairs I managed to go head over tit mash the biscuit into my head and throw the brews over me... :(

Soldato
Because I played the demo when it came out, loved it but never got the actual game - and because Ive been working all week on ict coursework because my teacher cant tell his left hand from his right... and ive got 2 months of exams coming up :)

Soldato
Because if you give it me, in the grand scheme of things life would be better.

World hunger would go away.

Jesus would be ressurected.

Your missus' breasts would go larger.

Generally the world would be a much better place. Its up to you, all you have to do is give the game to me.,,

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
i deserve this game because i have £30 to last me until the end of the month and i still need to pay bills and rent

Back
Top Bottom