Modifying OcUK

Soldato
nice work Mr_L
icon14.gif

thanks. :)

Associate
aha i thought i was going insane when i couldnt see the quick reply button!

EDIT: is it me, or is anyone else's quick reply box displaying a "please click on one of the quick reply buttons" message, i now have to do this everytime before i can use quick reply :/

a small request, but can the first post be updated with the latest CSS file, causes less confusion imo.

Last edited:
Soldato
EDIT: is it me, or is anyone else's quick reply box displaying a "please click on one of the quick reply buttons" message, i now have to do this everytime before i can use quick reply :/
Same for everybody. It's a strange way of doing it.

a small request, but can the first post be updated with the latest CSS file, causes less confusion imo.
I, or others, may not have finished playing with it yet.

EDIT: I've just updated my posts to show where the current version is.

Last edited:
Associate
Same for everybody. It's a strange way of doing it.

I, or others, may not have finished playing with it yet.

EDIT: I've just updated my posts to show where the current version is.

do you mean everyone who is using the CSS file gets this or in general, as i think it was working for me a while ago?

i think it makes easier to get the latest one is all, instead of getting what you think is the latest CSS in the first post, then trawling through the thread for updates to it etc.
:)

keep up the good work though!

Soldato
Just noticed that spoiler/hidden-text won't be hidden with the new style, so to prevent hidden/spoiler-text showing, add the following rule:
Code:
td.alt1 font[color="#1c5780"] { color: #333 !important;}

Additionally, if you'd like hidden text to display in
tags, use:

Code:
td.alt1 font[color="#1c5780"]:before { color: #ffffc0 !important; content: '[spoiler] ' !important;}
td.alt1 font[color="#1c5780"]:after { color: #ffffc0 !important; content: ' [/spoiler]' !important;}

Which is actually quite handy to discover people sneakily putting hidden-text in their posts like this.

:)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
nicely done guys, many thanks for all your hard work! should be easier for me to browse the 'blue forum' at work now!! :D

Soldato
*ding going up!*

I'm currently running Firefox 3b5 portable on a usb stick. Just installed stylish and copied the modified code and it works great.............apart from the text input boxes, they're white on white :eek: Can anything be done to fix this?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom