Comical interlink

Associate
I wondered why interlink didn't deliver a package (not from OcUK) yesterday even though it said it was on a van. You can see that after arriving from Birmingham to Guildford they then thought for some reason to send it back to Birmingham, then back to Guildford! Shambles!

hubrl0.jpg

Suspended
More than likely an agency driver, they are used a lot in and around london. As for the second hub scan it just got put in the wrong cage last night thats all, if you want i will be happy to chase the parcel for you but i will need your consignment number feel free to ring me on 01594 843656 and ask for andy (monmouth and ross depot manager).

:)

Soldato
More than likely an agency driver, they are used a lot in and around london. As for the second hub scan it just got put in the wrong cage last night thats all, if you want i will be happy to chase the parcel for you but i will need your consignment number feel free to ring me on 01594 843656 and ask for andy (monmouth and ross depot manager).

:)

Post of the day?

Associate
OP
Its out for delivery now but thanks for the offer. Part of me wants it to end up in some far off south american country just so I can laugh at interlink

Back
Top Bottom