The All New Desktop Thread, Images No Larger Than 800x600

Associate
Objectdock with icons that I made myself, got the idea from the same icons posted in previous page but I wanted more and tbh there were quite small.
Homersapien wallpaper made b&w and text removed.
Rainlendar, I did try avedesk with the vertical calendar (what a PITA to get that working!) but now every time I open avedesk it winges about systats files missing. :rolleyes:
Slan XP3 theme.

Gonna be changing the icons soon.

desktop2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey peeps.

I've had a bit of a browse through this thread and like the look of the docks that use text instead of icons. I'm after something very minimalist that will blend in with the wallpaper so to speak (i.e. matching colour wihtout a big border around them).

I also quite like the idea of the docks that expand when you hover over a particular item in the dock.

Can someone point me in the direction of a particular app/skin that I can do this with?

Thanks.

Soldato
RocketDock (it comes with a fair few selection of skins too but I like "blank" more) and match it with icons posted on the last page (you can always be adventurous and make your own with photoshop 256x256 and transparent background, save it as .png and viola!)

Soldato
Cool thanks guys. Is there anyway I can make them expand when you hover over them? I don't mean the icon get bigger, I mean a new set of icons opens up cascading up/down the page. Sorry I havent made that very clear but I have no idea what its called and cant find a screen shot anywhere!

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom