acceptable age difference

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I think its impossible to form a judgement without pics. She might be really hot.

*facepalm* ;)

The parents dont seem to have much of a clue. It might be that they themselves grew up in similar situations so to them it might not be all that weird.

Soldato
Sorry but no way in hell, 16/17 year old + a slightly older partner I can kind of understand.
Very early 20's at the most.

But under the age of consent I think thats stupid, maybe a year older?

my thoughts exactly. i had a problem a while ago with getting to know a 16 year old (im 20) and it was very tight for me to get my head around.

17 and 13 no way!

Associate
the girls mother has even been encouraging him to sleep overnight in her bedroom and they have only been together a few weeks

NO

Tbh, it's not a huge difference though it would only be acceptable if they were in a non-physical relationship and it stayed that way. But it's just not really going to work, not with him being 17 and the mother encouraging him to sleep over. I think 15 is handleable (if tahts a word) but 13 is too young, the girl will not be mature enough yet to know right from wrong in certain adult situations. Tell him to get out of there now.

Associate
Probably encouraging the pregnancy for state benefits...

I've just come back from lunch where there were 2 girls of 15 with 2 kids each, it made me sick, and they were obviously not mature enough to have kids, christ they're kids themselves!

Associate
OP
so far the boy's mother has managed to stop him from sleeping over .
The 13 year old girl has been bragging about not being a virgin and having had anal sex and keeps talking about babies !
They claim to be in love and when not together text each other continuously!
Every time he does not get his own way tells his mum he hates her and wants to move out when he is 18 !
I told him he should move out now if thats how he feels !
How do you stop such a relationship though ,its platonic thus far !
Would the police be interested ,maybe prevention is better than cure !

Soldato
I've heard of 20ish and 14 :eek:.
I'd personally say at a pre-adult age then 2 or maybe 3 years is the acceptable gap.

But tbh, i find many Sixth former guys date girls doing GCSE's. So that could be as far as 18 and 14.
Though its usally 17 and 15.

17 and 13 isn't majorly bad to me, but slightly off :S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom