students: sumer jobs

Soldato
Working at the usual Cineworld until mid July when I have an internship for 8 weeks. Lucky for me it's both relevant and pays well :D

Associate
Did the whole working at somewhere related to my degree last summer in an office, got so bored and sick of being in doors I've gone for the exact opposite this summer, working at Alton Towers! wahey!

Soldato
I'm on a 9 week industrial placement in an engineering firm. I'll be designing and testing electronic drive systems and probably building **** loads of control circuitry.

Soldato
im working in a college doing web design.

i extended my placement from the origional 10 months to 14 for extra benjamins, entirely related to my degree.

Soldato
I was an assistant research chemist at the University of Surrey in between AS and A2, doing experiments and writing a scientific paper (which was inconclusive though). I had/have no interest in chemistry - the opportunity simply arose and I took it. It was tough and new, but rewarding in retrospect.

Did partial retail work and partial civil engineering & QS on a site in my year out before uni.

Man of Honour
I'll be assisting some System Analysts and Information Architects for a company in London over summer. It's basically paid work experience so I get to see the environment and do a share of the work without needing the usual experience required to do the full job.

AGD

AGD

Soldato
I'm working on a summer camp in hong kong for 2 months. Hopefully I'll be helping in golf and football lessons! :D

Soldato
I shall be doing whatever the **** I want :D ahahahaha @ ppl who have to work :p

I jest, I am completing an internship with a law firm in Spain and then I am free to do what I want. Just as long as I write a dissertation at some point :(
Would like another internship but that won't happen.
Apparently it takes two months to learn to drive? I didnt notice a link on ye olde motorz forumz so I guess that is the achievement.
Oh and I shall be trying to get published too which could be a lot of work :)

Summer camp in HK. You iz da lucky one. HK is such a cool place to be mate. I want :(

Back
Top Bottom