luxury lighters?

Soldato
i have a very close mates b'day coming up this month, and seeing as its 18th, id go out and send a nice amoutn for his prezzie.

in the reigon of £50-£75

(or if needed £100)

are there any places where i can buy nice lighters?

or anyone got any other suggestions.

he is really into his volkswagen golf, so i dunno, something for that?

makes it clear?

thank for the help, and sorry for confusing people :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Could find out what kinda clubs he's got (i.e. basic beginner or not) and get him a driver, or a bag or something?

IMO I wouldnt be impressed with a lighter, it can get lost easily no?

Soldato
OP
damn, well he likes his lighter, sorry, i ahve never given a m8 over £20, or given intoa pool to buy somone somethign really really expensive

i dont want to give him the money.

and he dont like golf.

Associate
Experience day? Few laps in an Aston or something?

Edit: Scrap that, he probably won't have had a licence long enough

Soldato
maybe a limited edition zippo or summit? probs will cost in the region of ~£40-£60?

or maybe just a regular zippo for around ~£20 and spend the rest on some golf gear?

Soldato
Get a decently coated (either powder coating if he's likely to scratch it to hell or the chrome finish if not) zippo and whatever he's known as amongst his mate engraved on it. Thats £35/40ish worth if you get a decent one (look on the bottom, try and get one with a number in roman numerals on it, the higher the number the better the lighter).

And id think if you look on the VW site there might be one in the mechandise. If not you can get logo's engraved too.

Back
Top Bottom