Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Thought id join in and post my first car:

Triumph spitfire 1500
19032008084.jpg

spitfire5.jpg

spitfire6.jpg

19032008082.jpg

Had it a few months now! Runs quite nice and havnt had to spend too much on it :) (yet -.-)

Soldato
White stuff? You mean on the foglight surrounds?

That's just where the paint is peeling/chipped. 2000 miles a month will do that to your car :( (Not for much longer though!! :D)

The whole front bumper could do with a respray so I'll do the whole lot at once.

Soldato
White stuff? You mean on the foglight surrounds?

That's just where the paint is peeling/chipped. 2000 miles a month will do that to your car :( (Not for much longer though!! :D)

The whole front bumper could do with a respray so I'll do the whole lot at once.

Just high milage really isnt it, my old bumper was stone chipped but hadnt gone white, just took the top layer of laquer off, that had done 130k, imagine yours is something similar.

But 2000 miles at the fuel costs atm with it coming out of your pocket! :o

You got a promotion? :)

Soldato
Yeah, the front end wasn't really at its best to begin with, then when I started this job and having to commute everyday, it's just been getting worse. The actual bumper isn't too bad bar a little bit of lacquer peel, but the fog light surrounds make it look terrible.

Aye, fuel costs are a little bit on the extortionate side! In fact, it's cheaper for me to get a place closer to work... so that's what I've done :)

Last edited:

Nor

Nor

Associate
Yeah, the front end wasn't really at its best to begin with, then when I started this job and having to commute everyday, it's just been getting worse. The actual bumper isn't too bad bar a little bit of lacquer peel, but the fog light surrounds make it look terrible.

Aye, fuel costs are a little bit on the extortionate! In fact, it's cheaper for me to get a place closer to work... so that's what I've done :)

What kind of mileage are you getting AGW? I seemed to get about 40 miles for £10 now in the 180. Used to be 60 before the recent price hikes.

Soldato
What kind of mileage are you getting AGW? I seemed to get about 40 miles for £10 now in the 180. Used to be 60 before the recent price hikes.

My turbo does about 25mpg on average, little higher on a longer run, esp if you keep the speed to 65-70, looking low 30s then.

Soldato
Karl, moving to Preston.

It's literally 2 minutes from work :) Absolutely ideal! And yep, sharing with 1 other guy. I'm really picky about who I share with, but this guy has a lot of expensive stuff too, so I think I can trust him with mine.

Nor, I get about 350 miles to a tank (mostly motorway, some town). Tank is ~45 litres.

Soldato
dsc00448zn9.jpg

dsc00447xv8.jpg

320Adz-DSC00457.JPG

BMW 330CI Clubsport 3.0l 231bhp [manual]
52 Plate [2003]
90K Miles
Estoril Blue

Had the car for just over a month now, it's an absolute dream to drive. The power is there yet its smooth and controlled. Speeds off 120-130mph feel like nothing!

Its got new upgraded brakes and fully refurbished wheels, they are all unmarked with new tyres. Half leathers with electric memory seats, climate control with air con, BMW bluetooth with nokia phone dock, radio/cassette player with 6 CD changer in the boot, harmon kardon speakers, electric glass sunroof & windows & mirrors, angel eye headlight conversion, headlamp wash, rear parking sensors, ///M Clubsport body kit ///M Clubsport door sills.

It's a rare model, I've only seen 2 clubsports since I got this which does set it apart from your regular e46 3 series. A month on, my favourite thing about the car is still the colour, it's simply awesome in the flesh :)

Last edited:
Associate
NewGolf02.jpg

NewGolf01.jpg

Golf GTI Edition 30.

Ordered it about 4-5 months ago, and finally picked it up on Monday. Put about 250 miles on it so far so it could really do with a clean.

With the factory delays I've actually got to order my next car in the next 3-4 weeks however as I only get to keep them for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom