GTA 4 Extra Content Delayed

Man of Honour
Bad move imo

GTA4 has been a big let down for most of the people I've spoken to, I really can't see many people caring about this by the end of the year/early next year

Associate
OP
Neither can I

Although there will be some interest, and quite a few people will re play it for the downloadable content, but a lot of the GTA followers will have given up by then and be playing different games.

Im guessing they are going to charge for this downloadable content as well

Associate
GTA4 has been a big let down for most of the people I've spoken to, I really can't see many people caring about this by the end of the year/early next year

I agree, I'm starting to lose interest already, I don't know if I'll want to she;; out for content for a game I'm bored of by November.

But then again, I suppose that is the whole point of DLC, to get you to dust off that game and put it back in.

Soldato
I haven't touched it since completing it. I'm not even sure if I actually did complete it or if I have one more mission to do. I simply don't care.

All the other GTAs i've mucked about on way after completing.

Associate
i played it at my mates for a few hours. after listening to all the hype i was impressed but got bored really quickly of it and we went back to good old COD4

Associate
Haven't touched the single player since completing it, I think I stole one extra car for stevie and that was it.

The multiplayer is pretty cool though, but I think I will have moved on by November, or when ever they will finally release it!

Soldato
Really bad for R* this.

Who knows though, maybe they have realised that people have been a bit let down by the game (I loved it but it got boring too quickly) so they are making the DLC even better, new areas of the map etc.

Could be a good move, could be bad. Until we know what the DLC contains we don't know!

Soldato
Not bothered, enjoyed GTAIV and I will still play this. Delaying it only means GTA will feel a bit 'fresher' when I come back to play the DLC.

Soldato
I think its a good move. As has been said, everyone will not be playing GTA IV in November, along comes some new content to get people back interested.

Associate
I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days, unless its free (which is doubtful) I probably wont bother with the DLC.
As I got bored half way through the missions and it became a chore just to finish the game. Now I've finished it I really cant be bothered with it, not even for the achievments (although I'll probably force myself).
If the DLC = more of the same = FAIL

Associate
i put gta back in my xbox to do the missions that i turned down along the way like where the story line splits, and now i just don't have the patients to even get to the second island. i just end up mucking about but then even that gets boring cos you don't get hundreds of cop cars crashing into you like in the old ones.

Soldato
I haven't touched it since completing it. I'm not even sure if I actually did complete it or if I have one more mission to do. I simply don't care.

All the other GTAs i've mucked about on way after completing.

ditto. i still play gta 3 and vice city every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom