Supreme Commander and web-multiplayer

Soldato
Hi all

I have installed Supreme Commander, I bought the game from the MM ahile back

Never played online, but now I am doing so, the person I bought the game from did give me the logon details.

I log on, but when the software checks for updates, it finds an update and asks if I want to install it, when I click yes, the box dissapears, nothing happens, just goes back to desktop.

I try to re-run the game and computer tells me sup com is still running? Nothing start bar, nothing in tray system doofer.

But task manager shows the game is running, i have to manually close using taskman but when i restart it, same thing....

Any ideas?

Single play works great!

Soldato
Yea you can either dl all the patches manually or launch GPG.PatchCheck.exe and something else (cant remmeber) to manually patch gpnet.

Note: Would strongly advise you get the patch that brings you straight to 3280 instead of doing it through gpnet.

Soldato
I try to re-run the game and computer tells me sup com is still running? Nothing start bar, nothing in tray system doofer.
I'm confused because SupCom is auto patched via running GPGnet, not through running the actual game. Both SupCom and GPGnet needs to be up-to-date to play online.

If Schippzles tip doesn't help, try reinstalling the game.

Back
Top Bottom