New Mini orderd

Man of Honour
Well from what you've put.. you're basically saying because some people find largers cars harder to park they're crap at driving..

No my point is that it isn't a large car and therefore isn't hard to park, if he previously had a 7 Series or something then fair doos, properly large cars can be a real pain to park.

But a 2 door 3 Series isn't a properly large car at all - it's reasonably compact and easy to park. The only annoying factor is the fact that doors are a tad longer but then this affects the Mini as well, it's common to all 2 door cars. If she really did have problems parking it how long is a pristine brand new Black Mini going to remain like that? :p

As is always the case with OcUK it seems if somebody can use a hammer to crack a walnut they'll do it - always the most hugely complex and expensive answers to the most simple questions. It's really quite bizarre.

Still, Cooper S is decent enough and a reasonably fun hot hatch. Should be quicker than the 320i as well.

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox;11937507 said:
Or we could avoid loosing thousands and thousands of pounds buying brand new BMW's only to find they are 'too big' :p

Oh and i haven't lost a single penny on the BMW, i get a guaranteed buy back after 13 months for the price i paid for it.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11937561 said:
No my point is that it isn't a large car and therefore isn't hard to park, if he previously had a 7 Series or something then fair doos, properly large cars can be a real pain to park.

But a 2 door 3 Series isn't a properly large car at all - it's reasonably compact and easy to park. The only annoying factor is the fact that doors are a tad longer but then this affects the Mini as well, it's common to all 2 door cars.

To you maybe, the point i'm getting at is that everyone is different, A car that you or I would find easy to park could be difficult for someone else.. if that's his and his Mrs Choice let em enjoy it.. don't be so damn negative, the Mini is a good car, the Cooper is a ball, the Cooper S is a complete blast..

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Oh and i haven't lost a single penny on the BMW, i get a guaranteed buy back after 13 months for the price i paid for it.

How on earth does that work? So basically they give you the car for 13 months for free? What advantage does that give them?

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
BMW Park lane, Tax free car sales.

Edit: Honda/Ford will also do this for certain cars, but BMW for the whole of thier range.

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox;11937597 said:
So you are not a UK resident?

Not as such, British Forces Germany, all the perks, only one draw back is that you have to fit proper euro lights to our cars which can get costly, but quite easy to sell on a year later.

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
West, not German, i just live in Germany, if you could see where i live every other car is either a BMW or Mini.

Back
Top Bottom