Who disklikes Andy Murray

Soldato
The Scots have a lot to be proud of in how their country is wrong

Interesting...

Personally I don't like Andy Murray, not because he's Scottish (I'm Cornish, I've a great affinity for them), just because he's such a dour bloke. Maybe if/when he wins Wimbledon we'll see a bit of emotion from him. I know it's not a good reason to dislike someone, but there it is.

Soldato
Andy Murry's attitude and views can partly be attributed to being a hot headed youth. With time he will and has changed his sentiment to a degree.

I whole heartedly agree with his views about being Scotish and not British. Like when he wore a Scottish arm band he was fround upon. As semi-pro waster said about Scotland/England/Britain, my view is why is it wrong for Andy Murry to be patriotic but ok for English media to glory hunt with British sports people?

We are meant to be 1 nation. It goes both ways. As per the example of David Beckam above. Be it lack of mental capacity or youthful ignorance, we should support Britain. Again as mentioned above - It's all the English media's fault!

Soldato
i'm not even english and i hate the smug little ***t, overated and hope he gets a thrashing soon.

thought malisse might have given him some problems, at his best he would do him but he's nothing like the player he was awhile back......he should have left the ponytail alone :)

Associate
Oh come on. He's hardly anti-English just because he gave a facetious answer to a frivolous question. If you're offended by someone saying they won't support your team, you desperately need to acquire a sense of humour.

Plus he's a Hibee. ;)

How people can dislike someone with such an effervescent personality is beyond me! :mad:

:D

Soldato
I like Andy Murray because he is Andy Murray, he speaks his mind and tries to do his best

Sometimes he gets it right and other times he doesnt, but he is also young and needs to learn from his mistakes

I dont care if he is Scottish - so is Ally McCoist but I still like him too

Associate
I am half English and half Scottish, and In every sport I support Scotland. However, I do believe Andy Murray's comments about not supporting England were pretty light hearted and I don't understand why some people get outraged by such a thing.

However I do find he is constantly whining about something, normally over exaggerating an injury. Good player mind and I hope he does well but not because he is from Scotland but because he represents to the world BRITISH tennis.

Associate
Don't really like him; he doesn't have a character, he's just like Henman, people thought he would be great but turns out he's not.

Back
Top Bottom