Poll: Who has cheated on their partner?

Who has cheated on their partner?

• Yes

Votes: 114 19.9%
  • No

Votes: 458 80.1%

• Total voters
Associate
Seems quite a few relationship threads at the moment, so I just thought it would be interesting to ask, who has cheated on their girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife?

Cant see how to add a poll :confused:

Soldato
I'll raise my hand. Its not something i'm proud of, but not something i'm going to lie about either. But then she cheated on me, so what goes around comes around.

I can honestly say that i'm a better person now, than I was then.

Soldato
When I was younger I did cheat quite a lot, im not proud of it but not shameful of it either.
I wasnt with the right person and so went looking for other pleasures, I wasnt man enough about it at the time to finish with the person i was with.

But you soon growup!, and i finished with her in the end. Ive had it happen to me aswell, so i suppose ... What goes around. Comes around.

Soldato
I'll raise my hand. Its not something i'm proud of, but not something i'm going to lie about either. But then she cheated on me, so what goes around comes around.

I can honestly say that i'm a better person now, than I was then.

so if she hit's you you hit her back ?

Soldato
Nope.

What I want to know is though how people have a relationship from a young age such as 18, end up getting married really early and then resist temptation through their youth?

What happens when you get to 35 and look back at how little fun you had? I had this talk with my gf the other night, like I want to get everything out of the way and experience stuff when i'm young before I settle down because you may look back and regret it. That sounds bad and shallow but it's human instinct... isn't it?

Associate
been cheated on so i did the same and to see her in tears gave me a lot of joy, if thety can do it do it back and move on thats what i say

Soldato
What happens when you get to 35 and look back at how little fun you had? I had this talk with my gf the other night, like I want to get everything out of the way and experience stuff when i'm young before I settle down because you may look back and regret it. That sounds bad and shallow but it's human instinct... isn't it?
Me and the misses have had this talk a couple of times, nearly split over it. Decided in the end, that if you're with someone you really like, then what's the point in spoiling it on the off chance you'll get to feel a few more pairs of boobs and a possible shag or two.

Back
Top Bottom