What a bad day...

Soldato
Judas Priest, what an experience! You'll be able to dine out on that one for the rest of your life!

It really makes you think - I may have to start being a bit more careful and watchful when I'm out in the Elise from now on - crikey, paranoia will set in!

Good to see you're ok though, as is your mate. Flog the car, get something cheap to run around in for a few months and have a think about what you're going to buy next.

G_D

G_D

Associate
Thats a pretty horrific thing to have happened, am sorry to hear it. Good to hear your ok and can look back and laugh bout the drifting etc. Hows the friend tho?

Can understand the selling part even if ignore the armed men bit, like we have said on threads before, just wouldn't feel the same again. As for why the tracker? - I get that too, better get it back and let someone else somewhere else have it, than let the dirty crims keep it and you claim off insurance. Get a bit of closure of it as well. Other wise i know if was me every time saw a scoob in that area would be wondering if was mine.

Soldato
Really sorry to hear about that. Sounds like a horrible experience, good that you and your friend are safe. Stupid people out there, yeah I think you are better off selling it, could happen again.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11987435 said:
I understand why you would sell but why bother with a tracker if you dont want it back? Still, hope you are ok :)

sounds to me like the previous owner had it fitted....

sorry to hear. i'd sell the thing too if i was in that situation.

really, why risk you or your familys/friends lifes over a damn car?

your doing the right thing. chin up. :)

1CE

1CE

Associate
Only just seen this post!

Wow, sounds like some awesome driving there! Messed up world we live in...

Glad everyone is okey! :)

Caporegime
Bloody hell dude. Sorry to hear that :(

Glad your ok though, you'll find something else you'll love, don't worry!

What's annoying is if you carried a bat and defended yourself you would probably be in the wrong :(

Associate
Why did you turn onto back streets? Why no go straight up stratty road to brum or back to shirley where there are cameras galore?

Soldato
Its a shame you didnt have a keyboard handy or it may have been a diffrent outcome.

i hope you can get over it easily , that sounds like an event that you wont forget quickly.

Associate
Why did you turn onto back streets? Why no go straight up stratty road to brum or back to shirley where there are cameras galore?
Sounds like he was running on fumes and just trying to lose them asap. Such a shame you ended up down a dead end though but must have been one hell of a rush!

At least you and your mate are OK and you can move onto something better. Could have been much worse. :)

Soldato
Thats awful mate really really awful.

For me I would have had my little girl in the back and I would be set on just gettingher out of the car.

I would however like to see them start the TVR though as it is keyless and has a bit of a process to get her started :p

Being that the Cerb is pretty rare I am keen to get Tracker fitted as I would want her back.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11987435 said:
I understand why you would sell but why bother with a tracker if you dont want it back? Still, hope you are ok :)

Because most insurers won't touch high powered Subarus without a Tracker. It's the same for M powered cars - Pete had to have the Tracker activated on his M5 otherwise they wouldn't cover it for theft.

Back
Top Bottom