2008 British Grand Prix - Race 9/17

Man of Honour
We-e-ell....

Todt didn't vote on the matter, so his not being an ASN representative is not an issue in this case. As for Bernie....I agree, if Article 14 is followed then the fine probably shouldn't stand. We'll have to see if McLaren appeal based on this, but you'd have thought they'd already know about something like this.

McLaren have already said that they wouldn't appeal the decision. However, if they did appeal on the basis of this - the FIA would just change the rule.

They can't give the $100m back. They've dished chunks of it out already.

Man of Honour
Oooooh reminds me, my Dads coming to your factory soon, his company are helping develop the technology that recycles the heat?/energy? back into the car. The new thing theyre having to bring in to help improve the cars carbon footprint. He did tell me but ive forgotten sorry!
KERS ;)

Man of Honour
Fantastic GP2 race. I don't often watch them all the way through but that was amazing :)

Last lap carnage with those 3 just topped it off :p

Man of Honour
Christ they aren't half going on about the whole Silverstone going after 2009. They make it sound like the place is being bulldozed and will never be used again.

Associate
They make it sound like the place is being bulldozed and will never be used again.

They need to bulldoze it and start again. Silverstone knew this was comming but they still let the track and facilities fall further and further into disrepair. It's a wonderful circuit but losing F1 certainly isn't going to help matters.

Caporegime
Just switched on. Nice to see Silverstone looking grey, bleak and miserable. :D
Hahah reminds of my times there...

Glad Im not today :)

On Donnington, I remember they totally refitted the garages only a couple of years ago - I dno if thats to F1 quality but they were heading in the right way - its not the best for spectators really...

gord - will reply after GP ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I hope the F1 boys can produce a similar level of entertainment that the GP2 kids did yesterday. I only saw the last 7 or 8 laps of the race, but it was great stuff.

Oh dear that drivers parade looks grim. :D

So they say a new infield section at Donninton....
Where are they gonna squeeze that in? I can only presume between Mcleans and Coppice?

I have to admit the words 'infield section' are worrying to hear. I hope it's not just a nasty tacked on Mickey Mouse section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom